How do I know if Adapalene (Generic Differin) is right for me?
If you are looking for a 100% safe and effective acne treatment cream, then Adapalene (Generic Differin) is for you. Some of the benefits of Differin (Generic) include:
- It is one of the most trusted acne treatments among dermatologists and patients.
- It is also a proven medication in the treatment of keratosis pitoris (KP).
- Adapalene is recommended for adult and teenage use.
- Differin (Generic) comes in both gel and cream forms, so you can choose if Differin Gel or Differin Cream is best for your needs.
- Eliminates current acne condition and is proven to effectively reduce the occurrence of acne breakouts in the future.
- Increases your self-esteem and relieves psychological stress associated with having severe acne vulgaris.
How does Adapalene (Generic Differin) work?
Adapalene is a topical acne treatment that works by drying out oily skin that is often responsible for causing acne. When applied in a thin layer to the skin, Adapalene (Generic Differin) seeps into the skin so that it can dry out the deepest level of skin, not just the top layer. This leads to quick and effective drying that prevents the current and future outbreak of acne.
What dose should I be taking? How do I administer Adapalene (Generic Differin)?
The dose for Differin (Generic) depends on the severity of your acne condition. You can buy Differin Gel in both 0.1% and 0.3% strengths, or buy Differin Cream in 0.1% strength.
To use Adapalene (Generic Differin), clean skin thoroughly at bedtime, pat dry with a towel, and then apply the cream or gel with your clean fingertips to the affected areas. Apply the Differin ointment evenly in a thin layer, avoiding contact with the lips and eyes.
What possible side effects should I look out for?
When you use Differin (Generic) for the first time, make sure you apply only a small amount to rule out sensitivity to the product. Symptoms of sensitivity to Adapalene include:
- Skin discomfort
- Redness, dryness, scaling, or stinging of the skin.
- An increased sensitivity to sun, leading to sunburn.
Can other medications I'm taking be mixed with Adapalene (Generic Differin)?
Adapalene (Generic Differin) is safe to use with most other drugs and ointments. In fact, unlike Retin A that can't be mixed with benzyl peroxide, Differin (Generic) can safely be applied in conjunction with the chemically similar benzyl product. You can use another product for the acne, Retin-A.
Speak with your doctor about the pros and cons of using Adapalene (Generic Differin) if you are pregnant and/or nursing.
Buy Differin (Generic) online today for the best acne vulgaris treatment on the web! Our online pharmacy's 24-hour customer service agents will help you choose the best acne treatment for your needs.